Shmuel "Sunny Hays" Hezi In The United States Of America


Though he passed away in the Netherlands outside of his native Israel, recently, in 1988, Shmuel "Sunny Hays" Hezi, the lead vocalist of Steel Forest, out of Amsterdam, in the middle of the photo you are viewing, below, while on Tourist Visa in Dallas, Texas.

Being from Israel, Shmuel spoke to me about Israel's King Solomon, and how he believed my family to be descendants of the wisest King Israel ever had.

I seldom saw blacks representative on the world stage from there, so I shrugged it off.

But Samuel, with the English pronunciation of his Hebrew name, Shmuel, actually prophesied to me (the first night we met) that I would become a great poet if I started writing poetry. 

He even asked me to be the godfather to his child that his wife, Ronit, was carrying. Sam, who saw things in me that no one else could see, also asked me to represent him in America. 

 

I will voluntarily, for nonbelievers, take a "Lie Detector Test" to prove that in 2007, from July 7th, until, around October 8th, the Holy Spirit did a lot of speaking and writing through me.

Now, screen writers, producers, directors, business leaders, kings, and queens, have marked me as their Anti-Christ, and I have inspired some very threatening movies out of Hollywood prophesying my death (and resurrection) in HancockBook Of EliThe Adjustment BureauEagle EyeHarry Potter's The Deathly HallowsTransformers, and so many others. 

They want to frame, and hang me, is the subliminal message sent by a certain powerful Jewish fellow who is very powerful, and satanic. They pay black entertainers  to curse us black people via their fowl words so other races can justify their treatment (reproach) of our race.

I didn't see the Lord's image, or His face, but He proved He was with me one night when I tested Him three times, and He immediately responded three times. I read for 60 straight days.

Blessed are those who do His commandments,
that they may have the right to the tree of life,
and may enter through the gates into the city.

But outside are dogs and sorcerers and sexually
immoral and murderers and idolaters, and whoever
loves and practice a lie."

Jesus says, "I, Jesus, have sent My angel
to testify to you these things in the churches.
I am the Root and the Offspring of David,
the Bright and the Morning Star."

And the Spirit and the bride say,
"Come!" And let him who hears say, "Come!"
And let him who thirsts come. Whoever
desires, let him take the water of life
freely."
                                                
Revelation 22:14-17
(NKJV)

It will be like heaven when things are righteous in Jerusalem, only, according to the Book Of Revelation 22:14-21. You just read scripture verses (on the very last page ) regarding end times in the New King James Book Of Revelation, saying, "But outside the gates (of the New Jerusalem) are dogs and sorcerers and sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and whoever loves and practice a lie." 

When John wrote and spoke the words of yeshua, that, my friend, was also viewed as Jesus' second coming. Yeshua, the Truth, comes, and religion (the Beast) slay the messenger. 

Many calling themselves teachers of Jesus' truth will also be outside the gates in the hell that will still be on the earth, seeking to enter Jerusalem, but want be allowed in, according to Yeshua's words. 

Are we so lost, and ignorant, in America, now, that we must rely on someone else to explain what our Bible is saying in Revelation 22:15, when, it's crystal clear that heaven, on earth, will be inside the gates of the New Jerusalem, and hell outside, as our Bible, and the Jewish chosen elect (in Jerusalem) should teach?

I remember reading about a priest entering the family in one of Moses books. Ashkenazi?
 Nothing can sell better to harden souls than a true story. I believe that. 

Comments

Popular Posts